Now that many companies and their employees are growing more comfortable with online events, many business owners are looking for ways to make them unique and engaging for attendees.
Engagement and enjoyment during your virtual corporate events, AGMs, and other company meetings are essential when your workforce works remotely for long periods of time. Creating fun experiences gives people who work alone at home a chance to connect, bond, laugh, and experience joy with one another across any distance.
Here are ten great ideas for fun sessions that will enhance your next virtual corporate event:
- Virtual photo booths: Photo booths have been around for a while, but online corporate events have brought them back into the spotlight. The virtual photo booth can be adapted to any virtual event needs. The images taken can easily be customized to make brandable and shareable content for the event, raising the company profile at the same time. It is even possible to create a mosaic from all the pictures taken into the company logo.
- Custom avatar creation: Start off your virtual event by encouraging attendees to design their very own avatar. This creative exercise is also a great way to see how people view themselves and want to be viewed by others. It’s an engaging and interactive experience that allows the virtual attendees to feel involved in creating the look and feel of the event.
- Virtual game show: Virtual game shows are great ways to fill your event program. Invite attendees, choose participants at random, and get ready for interactive activities that combine friendly competition, laughter, bonding, and more. You’ll be creating an unforgettable experience for everyone involved!
- Latte art with expert baristas: Hire virtual baristas who specialize in making latte art portraits of the virtual attendees. While making the portraits, they could also provide some interesting information on coffee and people’s common mistakes when making their favorite caffeinated drinks. Your virtual audience will not be able to take their eyes off their screens while watching the portraits come to life.
- Virtual Exhibition Halls: Create a virtual exhibition that allows interested parties from anywhere in the world to attend. A virtual exhibition can include links to a live feed where a special guest is available in real-time to present ideas and engage with the virtual attendees. It’s also possible to book meetings with potential clients or investors during a virtual exhibition.
- Hire a professional illusionist or mentalist: Few things are as compelling as a professional illusionist or mentalist performing dazzling tricks that include interactive mind reading and mind-bending tests of visual perception. No attendee will want to miss this event!
- Virtual cooking class: Have your company leaders or executives host a cooking class to share their favourite recipes. Invite attendees to try the dishes for themselves and share pictures with the presenter after the event, creating bonds and future topics of conversation.
- Play virtual “Guess Who”: Host an immersive guessing game that matches co-workers with clues from their past and present. This game also serves as a fun icebreaker as hobbies and interests outside of the office become revealed to everyone.
- Host a virtual meditation class: Help attendees unlock mindfulness, relaxation, and overall well-being with a meditation class. Your attendees will learn skills they can take anywhere and use anytime, helping them handle stress better and potentially helping them be more productive in their day-to-day activities.
- Leaderboard Challenge: This last idea ties in with all of the different facets of your event, including keynotes, workshops, and all of the above ideas. Having a leaderboard can subtly push attendees to participate in the whole event by making a challenge out of it. Point leaders can be awarded prizes or choose a charity your company can donate to in their name.
Try one or more of these ideas for your future events to make them unforgettable. If you need any more ideas, give us a call. We’d love to brainstorm how you up-level engagement for your next event!
Host a professional webcast with a fully managed solution
Adding engaging sessions to your online events sound great in theory, but pulling them all together into one event can be challenging, especially if you struggle with technology. Even the best do-it-yourself platforms can prove complicated and frustrating to operate while running simultaneous event sessions.
The professional production team at LiveMeeting specializes in complex webcast solutions that provide a seamless webcast experience for your attendees. We take care of all the technical details for you, so all you have to do is enjoy your event with your attendees.
Give us a call today to discover how our streaming solutions take the worry out of corporate webcasting and deliver an unforgettable, engaging online event for your company.