Canadian Club Toronto
Reopening Canada: Planning for the Post-Pandemic Recovery
- Dr. Isaac Bogoch - Associate Professor, University of Toronto, Department of Medicine & Infectious Diseases Consultant, General Internist, Toronto General Hospital
- Jennifer Keesmaat - CEO, The Keesmaat Group
- Jean McClellan - Partner, National People and Organization Leader, PwC Canada
- Angus McOuat - Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
- This expert panel will be moderated by Adrienne Arsenault, Co-Host of CBC’s The National. More
It may seem difficult to imagine now, but the COVID-19 lockdown will end. One day, when the numbers tell us it’s safe, we will return to the usual rhythms of Canadian life and re-establish our routines. But should we go back to all of them? The pandemic has created formidable challenges to all facets of our lives. Labour, the economy, healthcare, the environment and urban planning are just a few examples of areas facing urgency for change and innovation. As Ontario discusses the re-opening of the province, we’re left wondering what re-integration and our new reality looks like.
Join Canadian Club Toronto on May 21, when our panel of experts, Dr. Isaac Bogoch (UHN), Jennifer Keesmaat (Keesmaat Group), Jean McClellan (PwC) and Angus McOuat (McKinsey), discuss the challenges and opportunities in opening up post COVID-19, continuing to manage the risks, and what parts of our lives will need to be re-imagined as we integrate back into society.